Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I don't want to miss a thing

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While you're far away dreaming.
I could spend my life, in this sweet surrender,
I could stay lost in this moment forever;
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating,
and I'm wondering what you're dreaming,
Wondering if it's me you're seeing.
Then I kiss your eyes,
and thank God we're together.
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever,
Forever and ever.

- Aerosmith "I don't want to miss a thing"

Went to this little placed tucked away in a corner of Kovan called White Tangerine Cafe. It's located at the Paya Lebar Kovan CC. It has a really nice cozy atmosphere, and with really affordable and good food too. No GST or service charge too! They even have quite a cool website at http://www.whitetangerine.com.sg/

Strawberry Passion Smoothie. Mmmm this was quite a sweet drink, but not overly so.

Cho Cho Chocolate Ice Blended. It's such a catchy name. Cho-cho-cho-CHOCOLATE! (Reminds me of the exclamation from DOTA, "Mo-mo-mo-MONSTER KILL!")

Our starter! The yummy Seafood Basket. Calamari Rings, Squid, Crabmeat, Prawns. Mmmm.

Grilled Beef Steak. Quite good quality for the affordable price you pay for it.

Bacon, Chicken and Mushroom Baked Pasta. Pretty decent, quite cheesy and the meat is nice.

Crepe Pancake with Cookies and Cream! Can you see the fudge flowing! Oh Oh Oh!

Overall the meal above cost us like, I think $30. Which is super affordable. The food was not outstanding, I would give it a 7/10, but the value would get a definite 10. The service is also sincere, and I like that. They also have regular live band nights (though they play chinese pop - caters to the heartland crowd I guess), soccer nights (doesn't appeal to me sorry heh) and even a pool table in the al fresco area. Not bad I must say.

No comments: