If you get there before I do,
don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through;
I don't know how long I'll be.
But I'm not gonna let you down,
Darling wait and see.
And between now and then, till I see you again,
I'll be loving you.
Love, me.
- Collin Raye, "Love, me"
don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through;
I don't know how long I'll be.
But I'm not gonna let you down,
Darling wait and see.
And between now and then, till I see you again,
I'll be loving you.
Love, me.
- Collin Raye, "Love, me"
Went to this nice little place hidden away in a corner of Club Street area, Sweet Indulgence (2 Stanley Street). They serve mostly western dishes, we didn't feel like anything heavy that day so we both had chicken. My impression is that the place is a tad shoddy though. Interior lighting isn't that great, some areas are too dark, and the ventilation isn't that good either, giving a stuffy feeling. The first seat we were offered was right next to the window, the aircon was dripping and she nearly hit her head on the window. The second seat was under a spoilt aircon, so it got abit warm. We also had dinner guests; there were ants crawling on the white-cracked walls. And I could see the huge freezer through the kitchen door from where I was sitting.
Mild unpleasantness aside, let's go on to the food.
Overall, I wouldn't say I had that great a dining experience here. Passable I guess. It had mixed reviews on hungrygowhere.com too. Speaking of which, I'm thinking of signing up and writing reviews there.
No comments:
Post a Comment