`Coz I'll stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart
I swear,
by the moon and the stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear,
by the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there
For better or worse, till death do us part
I love you with every beat of my heart
I swear
- "I Swear", John Michael Montgomery
Tenderloin steak! Okay so it's only 100gm, but it's like $10+! It's quite nice too. There's a bigger sized version, 250gms, that comes in a hot plate and served with sauces like sour cream in those Aladdin lamps.
BBQ Pork Ribs! Omg these can compare with Cafe Cartel's St Louis Pork Ribs (my absolute -favourite- dish at Cafe Cartel). It's half the price of Cafe Cartel's for abit more than half the meat. Oooh!
Look at this cute gadget! It's a salt 'n pepper shaker! Apparantly you rotate the top cube to have pepper grinded and fall through the bottom, and you invert the whole thing for salt (there's holes at the top). Funky idea! Not to mention it's pretty photogenic.
Peking Duck Crepe. Even comes with the Plum Sauce! Quite yummy! The crepe itself is pretty decent, light and fluffy.
Escargot Crepe! I was like oooo I can get Escargot for this price! So I bought it. It was quite creamy and stuff, but I was quite hungry and this just made me hungrier. (I suppose that's why Escargot is an appetizer)
Dessert Crepe. We had a Ol' Style Rum and Raisin, but we changed the Rum and Raisin ice cream to Dark Chocolate. It's quite nice, the crepe is filled with custard, so it's like a custard/cream puff. The texture of this crepe is also different. Softer, I guess, to go along with the dessert. (Heh initially when it was first served the first picture that popped to mind wasn't very appetizing.)
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart
I swear,
by the moon and the stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear,
by the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there
For better or worse, till death do us part
I love you with every beat of my heart
I swear
- "I Swear", John Michael Montgomery
After a long hiatus, here's more pictures!
First up is Tim's Restaurant. This place is tucked in a little corner of Toa Payoh, at Blk 95 Lor 4. I love these heartland places, cause you get surprisingly good food for very affordable prices. They serve Western as well as Nepalese food, the latter I'll definitely try when I go back there.
First up is Tim's Restaurant. This place is tucked in a little corner of Toa Payoh, at Blk 95 Lor 4. I love these heartland places, cause you get surprisingly good food for very affordable prices. They serve Western as well as Nepalese food, the latter I'll definitely try when I go back there.
Next up, Out of the Pan in Raffles City basement. Speaking of which, Raffles City basement has expanded like, 2x, almost 3x of what it was originally. And has tons of places to try out. For Green Tea lovers, I recommend this place called OChaCha (some may find it catchy but I find the name bordering on "act cute"). "OCha" is Japanese for Green Tea. It serves Green Tea, Starbucks style (at Starbucks prices too, unfortunately). Hot, latte or as an ice blended, various flavours include Green Tea mixed with Red Bean, Passion Fruit, even Soy (as in Soya Bean). Too bad I forgot to take photo of the ice blended we had.
Back to Out of the Pan! Did I mention I was a crepe fan? There are at least two other crepe pictures in my previous posts lol!
Which makes me put "Crepe Pan" as part of my wishlist when I actually get my own house. It's just above "Personal Command Center" (Got the idea from watching "Meet The Fockers", where Gaylord Focker's dad in law has a roll-in mobile command center underneath his bed from which he carries out his schemes. Mobile because it's inside an RV) I would settle for a stationary one in my house, though. Kinda hard to keep an RV here.
No comments:
Post a Comment